Monday, April 21, 2014

Experiment with Audacity audio recording and editing software.

Unfortunately, this experiment was not wholly successful since I do not have a suitable microphone and the sound quality is not all that good. Worse, I simply lack the time to go buy a dedicated microphone as I have started a new job (though at least now I have the funds which is a big step forward!). Alas, I simply do not have enough time to devote to this, and will have to punt this little project. It is a bit too involved for the time I have available to me, I'm afraid. Here, though, is the link to my first ever digital sound recording. Perhaps once the dust settles and I have some more time I can play with this more - I think I will get a dedicated microphone of some sort to do this justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment